VIP 2 – 5 attractions that will pull audiences to theatres
Dhanush’s VIP 2 all set to release on August 11. This film is a sequel to Velai illa pattadhaari, whereas the 2nd part is directed by Soundarya Rajinikanth. Check out the 5 attactions of VIP2, that will pull audience to theatres.
- The very factor of VIP franchise is more than enough to grab the attention of audiences. The first part released before three years was a tremendous hit beyond language barriers and boundaries.
2. The characterizations in the first part being extended here is almost like revisiting the family of Raghuvaran. In fact, everyone is guessed up on the role of Saranya Ponvannan. She played Dhanush mother in first part and passes away. But then will she appear as ghost or in flashback forms a major source of suspense element.
3. The inclusions of more powerful villain like Kajol are something really unexpected. Clash between an ordinary upcoming engineer and a big tycoon is something to watch out.
4. The musical score by Sean Roldan is intriguingly appealing. He has been offering the best for Dhanush, which is evident in Pa Pandi. We can expect a colossal background here a well.
5. The onscreen chemistry between Dhanush and Amala Paul was the heart and soul of VIP. Now it is expected to be more emotional than before as they play married couple here.